Guarantueed Satisfaction and Support
At MusicXPC, our relationship with you does not end once you buy one of our computers. Our experienced support team is available to help you because know these computers from top to bottom. Most importantly, we understand music production, because that's all we do.
The warranty on your MusicXPC computer shall not apply to defects or damage resulting from accidents, abuse, acts of third persons, power
fluctuations, environmental conditions, any force of nature, alterations to
the equipment at customer's direction, shipping or in-transit damage or other causes beyond MusicXPC's control.
MusicXPC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss or injury to business, profits, goodwill, or for exemplary damages.
SERVICE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD
If your hardware should fail during the warranty period please contact our telephone support. If it is determined that your machine has a manufacturers defect please contact the MusicXPC reseller from whom you purchased your MusicXPC. The MusicXPC reseller will arrange to have your computer returned for warranty service. Please do not contact MusicXPC directly for RMA numbers.
GUIDELINES for RETURNING your COMPUTER
1. MusicXPC is exclusively distributed by Music Marketing Inc. Your MusicXPC reseller will first obtain and RMA number from Music Marketing Inc.
2. If possible, make a back-up of your important files. IMPORTANT: Our obligation is to return the computer to its factory state, not to preserve your data. We cannot guarantee your data.
3. Include as detailed a report as possible describing the problem and/or test samples which illustrate the problems you are having.
4. Use the original shipping carton and packing materials that your MusicXPC came with.
5. Remove and retain cables and accessories unless specified by MusicXPC.
6. Take your computer to the MusicXPC reseller.
7. If a MusicXPC reseller refuses to assist you with your return, contact our customer service department at 416 789-6857.
WARNING: MusicXPC will not be responsible for damage as a result of inadequate packaging. Use the original packing material whenever possible. A computer is a delicate device that requires very robust and very protective packaging.
SERVICE OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY PERIOD
MusicXPC computers not in warranty follow the same procedure outlined above. Repair work on MusicXPC computers outside of the warranty period shall be charged at a rate of $100 per hour [minimum 1 hour] plus the cost of hardware components required in the repair.
|Product Registration Form|
Thank you for purchasing a MusicXPC computer. To better service you and support your needs please fill out the registration form so that we have your record of purchase on file.
Remember all support issues and warrantees can not be addressed until you have done the registration process.